Room One Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic (managed by Orthoderm) is seeking to recruit a physiotherapist to join our team on a permanent basis, 37.5 hours per week (part-time hours may be considered). This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career in a growing, successful company. The post-holder will work in a busy clinic with other members of the multi-disciplinary team and will have a chance to work closely with musculoskeletal consultants and radiographers to help further develop their skills in assessment, diagnosis and rehabilitation. Salary £34-£43K (depending on experience).
- Degree in Physiotherapy;
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MSCP);
- Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC);
- 1 years’ experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy;
- Strong re-habilitation and clinical reasoning skills;
- An up to date knowledge of physiotherapy and rehabilitation techniques;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise own workload;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships;
- A commitment to Continuous Professional Development;
- Good IT skills.
- Attended further post-graduate musculoskeletal courses;
- Previous experience working within sports.
- Deliver a physiotherapy service to outpatients to include private patients and NHS waiting list initiative patients.
- Assessment and immediate treatment of acute injuries, including recommendations for initial management, onward referral if appropriate and physio follow-up.
- Identify clinical problems, set goals and design individual treatment programmes.
- Record assessments, treatment plans and outcomes.
- Be aware of and assist in the implementation of professional best practice in adherence to Clinical Governance requirements.
- Keep up to date with new trends, developments and research for the benefit of clinical practice.
- Participate in quality improvements through evaluation of practice, clinical audit and PROMS.
What we offer
- Contributory Pension Plan
- 27 Annual Holidays
- 11 Public Holidays
- Sign-on bonus
- Free access to ExpressCare minor injury units for you and your family
- Free access to Diagnostic Scans for you & your family
- Discounted healthcare treatments, including physiotherapy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Development opportunities such as cross training with our sister clinic Hillsborough Private Clinic;
- Relevant training funded by company
- Referral award scheme
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com