Orthoderm is establishing a bank list of Health Care Assistants (casual) to support our clinic during busy periods (outpatients and minor ops theatre). Excellent hourly rate.
Healthcare Assistant (casual) - bank list
If you are interested in applying for casual work, please complete our Application Form and submit with your CV - please ensure you detail in your CV how you meet the essential criteria (outlined in the person specification). For further information, please download our Person Specification and Description of Work.
To view our Privacy Notice click here.
- To assist with patient care needs under the supervision of a trained registered nurse.
- Carry out nursing duties as assigned by trained staff.
- To report to a trained nurse care given to patients.
- Participate in the admission and discharge of patients in conjunction with the multi-professional team as directed by a trained nurse.
- Escort patients to other areas of the clinic.
- Carry out clerical duties, including preparation of patient documentation, filing of notes and booking of appointments.
- Clean theatre/consultation rooms (including equipment) following each case and work in conjunction with the nursing team to ensure a safe and clean environment is provided and maintained.
- Assist with clearance of theatres at the end of the case/day, including placing wrapped used medical devices into designated CDU trolley/container for collection/delivery.
- Ensure consultation rooms are prepared for each clinic eg clean environment, replenish PPE stock, relevant forms and patient files are available.