Give us a Call
028 9268 0940 8am - 6pm Mon to Fri
The spine provides rigidity, stability, and flexibility all at the same time so that you can complete all your daily tasks and activities. Pain often happens because something isn't quite right in the way your spinal joints, muscles, discs, and nerves fit together and move.
Most people will experience back pain at some stage of their life and, in the majority of cases, pain gradually improves with home treatment and self-care. However, it a good idea to see a specialist if:
- The pain doesn't start to improve within a few weeks;
- The pain stops you doing your day-to-day activities;
- The pain is very severe or gets worse over time;
- You're worried about the pain or are struggling to cope.
At our private healthcare clinic in Hillsborough expert Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeons can offer comprehensive and specialist diagnosis of your condition and will advise on treatment and follow-up care.
The services available include rapid, point-of-care diagnostic imaging or screening to support an early diagnosis. This may include using the very latest MRI scanning facilities, ultrasound or conventional X-rays.
Interventional treatments offered for back pain may include:
- Sacroiliac joint injections;
- Epidural injections (cervical, lumbar, caudal, thoracic);
- Transforaminal injections (cervical, lumbar, caudal, thoracic);
- Facet joint injections;
- Medial branch blocks.
To make an appointment call 028 9268 0940