Orthoderm clinic provides the very highest levels of streamlined medical and surgical care.
Whatever your medical or surgical needs at our private healthcare clinic in Hillsborough we provide a full range of specialist local consultants which along with modern imaging and investigations can be used to provide you with the prompt high standard healthcare that you require.
Please contact the clinic regarding a quotation for consultation fees and treatment prices. We are always happy to advise on costs associated with treatment. Following your initial consultation, if further treatment, surgery or histopathology are required an estimate of costs is available on request from your treating consultant or reception staff.
If you have a new or continuous cough, high temperature, loss of or change in your sense of smell or taste or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or waiting on a test result, you must not attend your appointment (please contact us to let us know). You should contact NHS 111 for advice or follow the Public Health Agency guidelines for self-isolating and testing www.publichealth.hscni.net.
When attending your appointment
We have a number of measures to minimise the risk of COVID-19:
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment;
- Social distancing measures will be in place;
- There will be additional infection control procedures in place and clinical staff will be wearing personal protection equipment;
- Please arrive at your appointment time;
- Please phone when you arrive at the clinic and remain in your car until our receptionist phone you.
Patient Privacy Notice
Patient's Guide & Information
Comments & Complaints Policy