We are looking for a booking officer/administrator to join our busy admin team. The successful candidate will provide a courteous, efficient and professional appointment and administrative service. This post is offered on a permanent, full-time basis. The successful candidate will be expected to work some evenings and weekends.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete our Application Form (including monitoring form). For further information, please download our Person Specification, Job Description and Conditions of Appointment.
Click here to view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Completed application forms must be received by 4pm on Friday 16th July 2021.
- Booking patient appointments;
- Inputting data and logging results on the Practice Manager system;
- Dealing efficiently and professionally with customer queries;
- Answer incoming calls, ensuring a quick response and accurate transfer to the appropriate person;
- Liaising with other internal departments/teams, passing on enquiries and messages as required;
- Ensuring files are available for clinics;
- Ensuring all recalls are dealt with as appropriate and within timeframes;
- Private Practice Management support;
- Providing reception cover as and when necessary in the absence of the main receptionist.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, download and fill out the application formDownload Application Form
Send your completed application via email or post (see instructions at top of application form).